Bethel Township manager, Bill Addison, stated “I’m just not happy with GoldMine, I’m thrilled with it!” Using GoldMine for Document Management, Issue/Complaint Resolution, and all other interaction tracking has made their life much easier. If you know of a township manager please let us know. Most likely we can save them money, especially if they are using LaserFiche.
What have we been up to?
- Upgraded two clients that were on GoldMine Corporate edition 7.6 or lower.
- Upgraded one client who left GoldMine, went to another CRM, hated it, and came back to GoldMine. We upgraded them from GoldMine Premium Edition 8.5
- We’ve helped clients build SQL Queries to search for specific data.
- We’ve used Intelliclick with GoldMine to help clients send Email Campaigns.
- Integrated GoldMine with QuoteWerks.
- Integrated GoldMine with Outlook.
- Helped clients sync GoldMine data to Outlook or Google accounts.
- Customized GoldMine fields to track additional important data.
Message from a brand new GoldMine user when asked how it’s going. “We are Gold, fixing the kinks on our end. GoldMine has been good to us…”
It has finally arrived! GoldMine 2018.2 is now available. Better Integration with Outlook and better security features.
Let us know when you are ready to upgrade or get started with GoldMine CRM. This tool is great for helping you build your business.
GoldMine Premium Edition 2018.1 is available.
Click here for an overview video.
New things available:
* new themes for visual interface (dark will be new default)
* extensive updates to the Constant Contact integration featuring a new file upload, more campaign details, and a new dashboard.
* Outlook Link plug in offers new contact search refinements, access to GoldMine Templates and use as an address book, and dozens of fixes.
* Web configuration and improvements to data security settings.
Great article from CRM Magazine “Great Customer Service Takes Empathy” The debate rages on as to whether empathy can be taught. By Mary Shacklett
Great article from Smallbiztrends.com
Click here for 23 Tips
The power of two – GoldMine and Intelliclick – Make your data work for you.
Please click this link for a recorded webinar that was held on 5/4/2017.
You will learn how powerful Integrated Email and Website Marketing can be for your business.